PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate graphics problems

bprussell9
12-19-2016, 07:46 PM
I just got AC Syndicate and I'm having some problems. The game introduction goes great, but right when it gets to the scene with the boy trapped under something the graphics start acting up. Pieces such as the floor, walkways, walls, doors, etc. start flickering or won't appear at all. If anyone has any ideas or if you could help in any way it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

strigoi1958
12-19-2016, 11:20 PM
usually this is a sign of driver issues. You should replace your driver to the latest, if it is the latest you should do a clean install and either re-install it or try the previous. I always use wagnards ddu.exe (display driver uninstaller) as it cleans every piece of the driver better than the installation clean install but a clean install through the installer will probably work.

Dzhody
12-20-2016, 10:19 AM
Бесполезно всё перепробовал не помогает, лаги так и остались я думаю Ubisoft необходимо поработать над исправлением ошибок игры

strigoi1958
12-20-2016, 09:22 PM
Hi Dzhody I've played syndicate 2 times to completion and I am starting my 3rd game so it does work. This is the English Forum but you could try here http://forums-ru.ubi.com/