PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed

kmja1983
12-19-2016, 05:50 PM
will they remake all assassin creed games to ps4 now we only need assassin creed 1 assaassin creed rogue and assassin creed 3.
and also assassin creed liberation i know this game is on vita and it also on pc as well

i hope all the assassin creed comes to next gen

ERICATHERINE
12-19-2016, 09:14 PM
assassin creed liberation i know this game is on vita and it also on pc as well

It's also on ps3.

I don't think they will remaster all of them at the same time. My guess and hope is that they will first sell either an "america collection" and then a remaster ac 1 or revese. Also, if we're lucky enough, we might also get a remaster of the sort liberation got, but for bloodlines which could come along with ac 1.

I just don't understand why some person say that ubisoft will never port bloodlines. From my point of view it is possible. Liberation started on a hand held console and then got remastered for ps3. Also, in the Ezio collection then puted together 2 video and 3 games, so if they do it the way I wrote above, they could take the time they took for the remaster of 2 games and the implementation of the 2 video on the Ezio collection disc for remastering ac bloodlines for ps4. At least that's how I view things. ^-^

Edit. That's without mentioning the fact that ac liberation hd (so, the ps3 version) got released right between ac iv and freedom cry. ^-^

kmja1983
12-19-2016, 10:44 PM
It's also on ps3.

i know they are on ps3 i hope that they will come on ps4

and pc as well

cawatrooper9
12-20-2016, 06:43 PM
No plans to, currently.

Also, gem of a thread title. :p