PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed IV Start Lag!

Cpt.AngelofDeat
12-19-2016, 05:29 AM
My Assassin's Creed IV Verry Good Running 50 Fps Low All Settings

But Now I Run 8 Figthing Ships Normal 15 Fps

My Pc Win 8.1 64bit 8gb Ram Gt635m 1023mb 128bit intel hd 4000 1793mb intel core i5 3210m 2:50Ghz

I Good Running Few High Few Low Settings

But Now This Game Unplayable What Will Do

And Dont Tell Me Side Grahpic Card.

I Have This Problem 2 Year Ago

strigoi1958
12-19-2016, 04:06 PM
These games are not really supported on laptops but I can only suggest that because your laptop and graphics card is just under the minimum system specifications, you lower the games resolution as low as possible, maybe 800x600 it will not look nice but it may give you some more fps, but I know you do not want to hear this but your laptop is not strong enough for many games so you might think about getting a newer one if you want to use it for gaming sorry. I hope the lower resolution helps and gets you gaming :)

Cpt.AngelofDeat
12-27-2016, 04:53 PM
Yea I Not Want To Hear This But I Played This Game Same Verison With High Settings But Now All Its Low And Lower My Resulation I Really Not Understand Why Now This Game Verry Lag In My Pc :D

But Thanks Look Like Nothing to do

GhostAssassinLT
12-28-2016, 08:29 AM
The reason the game is very laggy is that the GT635M and the intel HD 4000 video chips are designed to handled simple graphics such as showing your desktop, mail, browser and so on. They are not designed for and were never intended to handle advanced 3D games such as the AC series. Hence the load on them trying to calculate all movement of the eight ships, all of the cannon balls flying, all of the explosions and so on is too much for these video chips which makes the fps drop even at low resolution and low settings.

Computer manufacturers can call a laptop a gaming laptop as much as they want, but they will never ever come close to a desktop system with a dedicated GTX card when it comes to handling 3D graphics.