PDA

View Full Version : Please, bring back Altair: The Legendary Assassin Statue

DrakeBurn
12-18-2016, 08:46 PM
Altair: The Legendary Assassin was an amazing statue.
Unfortunately it disappeared from the shops soon after it appeared, and many collectors didn't buy it.
Though it was not stated to be limited - now the only way to get it is to rebuy it for prices like 400$
It is sad because Altair started it all for the series, and all of his serious figurines are nearly unobtainable for a casual collector.
I am posting this to ask if there are people with similar opinion.
We need this figure back to shops.

strigoi1958
12-19-2016, 04:10 PM
I'm sure if the demand is there that Ubisoft would happily put it back in the store, unless it was a limited edition because that wouldn't be fair to the people who bought it originally.

You might want to post this thread in the console section to get a good response :)

matouivre
12-19-2016, 04:19 PM
I think the McFarlane toys were a limited edition. And i don't think that sold so well. Otherwise they would have issued a new series.

strigoi1958
12-21-2016, 12:40 AM
I'm not sure if this is what you are after but happy holidays, merry Christmas... and thank you Ubisoft
http://store.ubi.com/uk/legacy-collection--alta´r-ibn-la-ahad-bronze/57062ec688a7e316728b46de.html#start=31

The detailing is excellent especially on the knives and this is a limited edition so it is something all us collectors absolutely must have.... I know what I'm buying myself for Christmas :)