PDA

View Full Version : Externals while on the ground

Urist
06-02-2004, 09:28 PM
Would it be possible to allow external views while on the ground?

I hate spawning and not having a clue where the taxi ways and runways are and having to wander around for a bit. Or hope I don't crater taking off in whatever direction I happen to be pointing when I spawn.

This is actually the only reason I like to play on servers that allow external views. I hardly touch them once I am airborn. You can go to external and zoom way out to orient yourself on the airbase.

Would also help stop people from crashing into one another while taxiing around on a full real server.

Urist
06-02-2004, 09:28 PM
Would it be possible to allow external views while on the ground?

I hate spawning and not having a clue where the taxi ways and runways are and having to wander around for a bit. Or hope I don't crater taking off in whatever direction I happen to be pointing when I spawn.

This is actually the only reason I like to play on servers that allow external views. I hardly touch them once I am airborn. You can go to external and zoom way out to orient yourself on the airbase.

Would also help stop people from crashing into one another while taxiing around on a full real server.