PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft really needs to get THEIR act together

madeskimo1969
12-16-2016, 09:48 AM
ubisoft fix the games and test them with open public testing. track record with games that crash and stop working and all bugs that have now is way too much..... silent hunter online failed game cause fired all devs working on it kept it open over 2 years never finished it. blood dragons farcry fail game never even made it month before fired the game devs still cant run this game and no further patches of fixes available for this game. now assassins creed pc released with bugs when are you going to fire these devs on this game. can't even quit the buying lumber sequence dosnt want to exit that screen to continue the game. wonder how long devs working on assassins creed will last another month or already fire them too. get clue to have open public testing to fix the games and not put them out on market. keep this track record going and you will soon be know for crap tastic games.

strigoi1958
12-16-2016, 02:35 PM
I can assure you there are lots of alpha and beta tests going on, I have been on several Ubisoft Beta and Technical tests. They are available for anyone to register their interest. If you look through the other game forums you will see sections specifically made for feedback from these. The feedback is taken very seriously.

I'm sorry you cannot exit the lumber buying sequence, I'm on my 5th replay and have never come across that problem myself or seen it here before and so that seems to be specific to you and your PC. No gaming company can have any idea of how all the different components in different PC's will react to software, especially when there is an additional problem of different software conflicts and peripherals to consider.

Last week I used CCleaner, I've used it for years, it is a great tool for cleaning the PC. I have used it several times before to improve boot time by removing dead links and unwanted dll files etc... a few days ago I noticed one of my steam games kept freezing in the menu screen but after 30 to 40 seconds it would work again, and my photoshop package would start to open and close down. After trying a few things I restored my PC to a version before I cleaned my registry and my game and photoshop works again.

So I guess we should also add in human error. Consoles do not have these problems, users cannot mess with the registry or have millions of different hardware configurations, they cannot change CPU, GPU, add ram, use software to change things in the hardware but, I cannot use a controller so I am happy to use a PC even though I know, I will have problems from time to time and I need to learn how to figure out how to get past them.

It's a shame bu, no games company is going to send someone to my house to fix my PC because it will not run their game that runs on a few million other PC's ;)

Black_Widow9
12-17-2016, 02:02 AM
Hi made,

Can you please try this for the lumber sequence?
I'm stuck in the Stockpile / Trade menu. What should I do? (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000017056/Stuck-in-Stockpile-Trade-Menu-1364550543466/)

You need to use the keyboard commands. Let us know if you still need help.

Thanks

madeskimo1969
12-17-2016, 04:10 AM
such same that also used cc cleaner and all system files are working yup all customers system that is ****ing up when can play other games and have no problems running those games. sad when other heavy graphic games with more stuff going on runs with out crashing and them almost all ubisoft games crash or won't load even after patches and still have problems. yup always customer comp that causes problems and not bad coding.

really look at general forms for there forms almost all general chat is HOW to FIX this problem not and not how to get past this or where this at....... really says something when general forms are all 90%
FIX THIS.

strigoi1958
12-17-2016, 05:00 AM
it's the same on every pc game forum. people don't think "I'll go to a game forum today" they have a problem and look for an answer and 90% of the time it's on a pc games forum... check out the console forum you'll see lots of chat :)

just because a pc run 10,000 games without a problem it doesn't mean it will run the next game without a problem :)

Also it is not ALL customers PC's with problems it is less than 1 percent.
It is easy to think it is the games fault, come here and see 20 people with the same problem and think it is happening to millions or every single game but it is not.

We're just gamers like you, we've had problems and came here to fix them and were frustrated and wanting to blame anyone except a software conflict. Some of us stay to help others and to chat. I hope you get your PC to run it and I hope to stay to chat and help others.

madeskimo1969
12-17-2016, 09:36 AM
yup my pc really ****ed up it causes three row game to not move to make three rows yes space bar really broken when using it all game huh senior member tell me how my pc is ****ed up to not be able to make three rows on the mini games.........

well ubisoft games are batting 1000 on being broken and when they release game and not even 2 weeks into release they fire the devs and no longer fixing the game to run......... explain how bad coding of game and file checker says game not corrupted and yet game still wont run or bugs out....... get life form troll unless you write the code and look it...... tell me how game move that has empty space and can move third piece to empty spot and game wont accept that move when same button to move is used over and over again.

GhostAssassinLT
12-17-2016, 10:21 AM
Just like strigoi1958 I have played all games of the Assassin's Creed series, except for Assassin's Creed Chronicles India and Russia, and with the exception of trying to play the DirectX 10 version of the first Assassin's Creed game I never had any major problems with any of the games (DirextX 10 issue with the first Assassin's Creed game was related to Vsync). I have successfully run every AC game on Windows 10 x64, so I can assure you they aren't as bad as you say.

madeskimo1969
12-20-2016, 07:04 AM
yes they really fixed ledger problem had to look up steam help where cant use mouse to navigate ledger. yup this really got fixed and shows they didn't code game properly

Lysette88
12-20-2016, 09:43 AM
Hm, that support link, Black_Widow9 has pointed you to cannot be any more detailed - step by step with a picture showing each step. One can argue about the design decision to not support this mission by proper mouse control, but that is a design decision, not really a bug. Could it be better and more streamlined?- Certainly, it would have needed more work, but still, it is not really a bug.

madeskimo1969
12-26-2016, 11:19 AM
that fix was posted how long ago and this problem still there...... makes you wonder if they actually care is this gets fixed some people had to replay game still get stuck there and finally see post where cant use mouse first time that ledger/account book. yup they really care to fix stuff.