PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag no RUSSIAN language in ROW version

Nagru87
12-16-2016, 02:41 AM
and again no Russian language same with Syndicate wtf is wrong with ubisoft two games in my library are thrash now maybe i can remove them somehow their are useless for me.

strigoi1958
12-16-2016, 02:53 AM
It may be regional I haven't played it for a long time but I remember people asking for it to be in English from Russian so maybe you game is not a global key or from a region that doesn't have a Russian option But I'm sure it can be done. This video shows the game does have a Russian language option so adding it can be done I'm sure.

https://youtu.be/utDJxdPdnjs

There are youtube videos that show how to change language in Syndicate by using a Russian localisation file I believe.

Nagru87
12-16-2016, 02:59 AM
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag UPLAY CD-KEY GLOBAL it is global with lots of languages but no Russian and according to steam there is Russian language

strigoi1958
12-16-2016, 03:08 AM
I know I have seen Russian as an option but I cannot be certain which games as I have played a lot of Ubisoft games over the last 10 years. Anyway in Syndicate, there is a file called localisation or localization and I think if you find a Russian one and replace it (make a backup copy first :) ) it will play in Russian. The Russian to English in ACIV BF changes a few text files, I'm guessing if you make a note of what gets changed and change yours back it may work