PDA

View Full Version : AC3 Can't be finished !

Mr.DaneCZE
12-15-2016, 10:27 PM
i must say that again AC3 Ubi30 'edition' can't be finished ( look on photo :) )

http://pasteboard.co/a8Vjgzfcj.jpg

strigoi1958
12-16-2016, 02:47 AM
please do not make multiple threads with the same post as it become awkward deciding which thread to answer :)

That's a very strange thing, I've never seen it before. But at least you are at the end of the game not half way through. Have you verified your game files? I always do it twice.

If you are saving using cloud synchronisation, it might be worth turning it off in uplay settings and going into game and see if it clears itself if not close the game and restart and if it still is not there, exit the game, go back into uplay settings and enable cloud synchronisation again and hopefully that will work.

Mr.DaneCZE
12-16-2016, 10:03 AM
Finally, a useful reply :) but still does not work, I think it's because it's UBI30 edition but i do not wanna buy the full game and play it again: /

Black_Widow9
12-17-2016, 02:06 AM
Hi Mr.,

The Ubi 30 game was free. You're not being talked into purchasing it since now you own it. ;)

I can't really tell what the problem is from the pic. Could you explain the situation?

Thanks

jim5769
12-19-2016, 04:11 AM
What's the photo you attached supposed to be showing us that has to do with why you say it can't be finished?

JoseFamos
12-19-2016, 01:54 PM
Hi Mr.,

The Ubi 30 game was free. You're not being talked into purchasing it since now you own it. ;)

I can't really tell what the problem is from the pic. Could you explain the situation?

Thanks

Hi, I got AC 3 in Ubi30 and I finished the download this morning, but I can't install, just installs infinitely. Can you help me?
The same "error" goes to The Crew