PDA

View Full Version : AEP Me 163

mike_espo
03-04-2004, 05:30 PM
Nice plane. Just finished an offline mission vs 12B-17s and 6 P-51s My 3 Komets killed 5 of the heavies with one loss. Started at 500m over the base and climbed to 10k. A p-51 got one my wingies. It would be nice if Oleg modelled the volitile nature of the Komet more. Would make it more a challenge to land if any fuel is left..... It also seems that the fuel supply is more than 8 minutes with 100%. Can;t wait till he fixes the bug that won't allow a "sharp" start. Also, It seems my skid has a brake!??

AEP is awesome!!! Thanks 1C!!

mike_espo
03-04-2004, 05:30 PM
Nice plane. Just finished an offline mission vs 12B-17s and 6 P-51s My 3 Komets killed 5 of the heavies with one loss. Started at 500m over the base and climbed to 10k. A p-51 got one my wingies. It would be nice if Oleg modelled the volitile nature of the Komet more. Would make it more a challenge to land if any fuel is left..... It also seems that the fuel supply is more than 8 minutes with 100%. Can;t wait till he fixes the bug that won't allow a "sharp" start. Also, It seems my skid has a brake!??

AEP is awesome!!! Thanks 1C!!

FI-Aflak
03-04-2004, 05:34 PM
a skid witha brake?

hehehe.

I want the AEP!!! but exams are next week and I MUST PASS!!!

GAH!!

tommorow. I will get it tommorow. Must . . . .

anywho, about that brake; I think that an anchor would be a nice touch in, say, the TB-3. No more engine starts, just map a key to 'weigh anchor' and throw it out of the pit when you land!

Heh. I think I'm going to have to do that with my car, as a conversation starter if nothing else.

I want to fly the 163!!!