PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Gold Pack

Sabertooth007
12-14-2016, 06:04 AM
I wanted to know the following regarding the contents of the Gold Pack for $39.99 (USD)

The Unity - Does it include all the DLC or is there more DLC I have to buy

Syndicate Gold Edition - is it the same Gold Edition that you sell which includes the Season Pass and all DLC or is there more DLC I have to buy?

I am seriously considering buying this pack but just want to make sure what truly comes with these 2 games so I know if I have the Season Pass/DLC that I still have to purchase.

Thanks for any help/answers to my questions.

matouivre
12-14-2016, 12:06 PM
Dreadful Crimes DLC is not included in the Syndicate Gold or Season Pass for Syndicate. So one DLC to buy. That, unless they've decided to finally add it to both. But in October Dreadul Crimes was still a separate buy.

strigoi1958
12-14-2016, 12:15 PM
Dreadful Crimes was not a PC DLC it was a ps4 mission, but as so many people asked for it, it was released at a later date as a DLC which is why it was never part of the season pass.

Sabertooth007
12-15-2016, 01:34 AM
Thank you for responses now I know what to expect and what else I might have to buy.

King-Templar
01-13-2017, 12:18 PM
''the Unity - Does it include all the DLC or is there more DLC I have to buy''

What about Unity though does it come with all it's DLC's is it also the Gold Edition of Unity? Since it's part of 'the Gold Pack'

Also does anyone know if Gold Editions of other AC games come back to the shop? as im interested in buying all Gold Editions from Aus.