PDA

View Full Version : Invite Friends "You do not have access to this page at this time"

TheLoCoRaven
12-14-2016, 01:20 AM
I got into the technical test 2 and saw that I get 3 invites. The page currently tells me "You do not have access to this page at this time". Is that normal? Have invites not started yet? I only have 1 person to invite so I can probably use the other two on beggers if I figure out how to get it to work.

TheLoCoRaven
12-14-2016, 02:15 AM
I'm guessing this could be because my friend hasn't accepted the friend request yet. So I have no one to pick currently. We'll see.

Lady_Lynxx
12-14-2016, 07:45 AM
It is because he isnt living in any of the supported regions that are eligible for the test, probably.

Davidko_SVK
12-14-2016, 12:39 PM
Hello :)
I would like to ask if can someone invite me to the Playtest.
I want try this awesome game.
Thanks for reply :)

Ward_
12-14-2016, 01:33 PM
Its a known issue. Website is struggling. Just keep checking back, eventually it'll work.

Asiek777
12-14-2016, 01:59 PM
I got into the technical test 2 and saw that I get 3 invites. The page currently tells me "You do not have access to this page at this time". Is that normal? Have invites not started yet? I only have 1 person to invite so I can probably use the other two on beggers if I figure out how to get it to work.
Maybe try turning off adsblocking programs (like adblock), or logging with VPN (solves region problems).
Many people have this problem, the servers can just be not strong enough
Btw I'm a begger

FredEx919
12-14-2016, 03:25 PM
This may be due to being in an unsupported country. Check to see if they are in one of the locations below.

North America: USA & Canada

Europe: United Kingdom, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Germany, France, Switzerland, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Austria, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Romania, Bulgaria, Albania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Slovenia, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, Czech Republic, Andorra, Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands.

yvouze
12-14-2016, 07:38 PM
This may be due to being in an unsupported country. Check to see if they are in one of the locations below.

North America: USA & Canada

Europe: United Kingdom, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Germany, France, Switzerland, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Austria, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Romania, Bulgaria, Albania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Slovenia, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, Czech Republic, Andorra, Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands.

Can you give me the link tio obtain this; i search but i don't find; I have delete the mail with link. THX

zymic1997
12-14-2016, 10:07 PM
Same problem.. I invited my friend and he gets the "You don't have access" page.

Reaper_Sykko
12-14-2016, 10:33 PM
can somone please send me an invite? id really love to try out the game