PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed III won't launch

guest-szAu0F9G
12-13-2016, 09:08 PM
I just got assassins creed III for free, bc ubi30. When I tried to launch the game, singleplayer or multiplayer, it just says synchronizing with cloud, and than nothing, the play button turns blue again. I tried reinstalling the game, and uplay, running as an administrator and nothing works... Can you please help me?

benstoked
12-13-2016, 09:19 PM
Submit a support request.
Nobody on this damned forum knows why it's not working, and supposedly, submitting a support request will give the devs an idea as to why their ****ing game isn't working for so many of us.

Been waiting three days for a help ticket reply, so I am not too optimistic.

strigoi1958
12-14-2016, 02:59 PM
Hi guys, there are a few solutions posted in some of the threads on this page. As you wrote it is trying to synchronise with cloud. Have you tried going into uplay then settings from the top left and untick "Enable Cloud save synchronisation for supported games" and untick "Enable in-game overlay for supported games" and then see if it will run.

guest-szAu0F9G
12-14-2016, 08:39 PM
Hi guys, there are a few solutions posted in some of the threads on this page. As you wrote it is trying to synchronise with cloud. Have you tried going into uplay then settings from the top left and untick "Enable Cloud save synchronisation for supported games" and untick "Enable in-game overlay for supported games" and then see if it will run.

already tried all of it... damn, uplay really is broken...

strigoi1958
12-15-2016, 02:24 AM
Have you tried renaming your save folder? sometimes if you find your Ubisoft folder, then go into Ubisoft launcher, savegames, then a folder with lots of letters, the AC3 save folder is called 54, just rename it (I named mine 54a) then start the game, if all goes well, I believe you can go into 54a and copy the save files then paste them into the new 54 folder that uplay creates.

jn8218
12-15-2016, 06:18 AM

still not working ......