PDA

View Full Version : Saved game is damaged

jfv1002
12-13-2016, 06:39 PM
It's already the 4th time this happens. I play normally, I leave the game, enter and everything is normal. When I approach 10% it says that the saved game is damaged and I have to start all over again. I already checked the files and no errors were found. I do not know what else to do.
Can someone help me?

strigoi1958
12-13-2016, 06:43 PM
I think I saw a youtube video a few years ago and running uplay and ac3sp.exe as administrator fixed it, when the guy went back in game the save was ok. If that works, please post back to confirm

I'll look to see if I can find it again.

Found it, it's 4 years old but I guess I never saw it when it first got posted https://youtu.be/FztIwC6aSEA

jfv1002
12-13-2016, 07:17 PM
I think I saw a youtube video a few years ago and running uplay and ac3sp.exe as administrator fixed it, when the guy went back in game the save was ok. If that works, please post back to confirm

I'll look to see if I can find it again.

Found it, it's 4 years old but I guess I never saw it when it first got posted https://youtu.be/FztIwC6aSEA

Did not work. I use win10 and do not have that option for the shortcut of the game.

This option appears in Uplay, I used it but it did not work. I think I'm going to give up the game.

strigoi1958
12-13-2016, 07:48 PM
You can find the ACúSP.Exe on your pc, it is wherever you have your ubisoft folder.... you can just search your pc for ac3sp.exe and when you find it change its properties to run as admin

jfv1002
12-19-2016, 02:32 PM
You can find the ACúSP.Exe on your pc, it is wherever you have your ubisoft folder.... you can just search your pc for ac3sp.exe and when you find it change its properties to run as admin

I have found AC3SP.exe. It worked up to 27% (father and son). Yesterday unfortunately the problem has returned and now this tactic does not work anymore.

Could someone tell me where Save is located? I got save files and I would like to use them to play.

Thanks for the help!

strigoi1958
12-19-2016, 03:35 PM
My saved games are in C:/Program files (x86)Ubisoft/ubisoft game launcher/savegames/folder with lots of letters/54 you could try turning off "enable cloud save sync" in uplay settings then rename folder 54 to 54a, then restart the game so it creates a new 54 folder then exit the game and copy the saved games from 54a into 54

matouivre
12-19-2016, 03:43 PM
Yeah, same problem here. And is for all my AC games....Happened to the last Uplay update. Funny thing, i had no AC game installed, had to install them to do some checkings when I've bought the Animus Pack (had in my library, prior of the purchase AC3 Deluxe, AC2 Deluxe, AC2: Brotherhood standard and deluxe, AC2: Revelations Gold, AC: Liberation and AC: 4 Black Flag Gold). Amazing, how UPlay manages to frag it everytime.

jfv1002
12-19-2016, 05:11 PM
My saved games are in C:/Program files (x86)Ubisoft/ubisoft game launcher/savegames/folder with lots of letters/54 you could try turning off "enable cloud save sync" in uplay settings then rename folder 54 to 54a, then restart the game so it creates a new 54 folder then exit the game and copy the saved games from 54a into 54

I did exactly what you suggested but it did not work. I copied the files from folder 54a to the folder the game recreated (54). I'll give up even having the complete AC collection. Thank you all for your help.
http://prnt.sc/dlct65

http://prnt.sc/dlct65

m00mba5
12-15-2017, 03:13 PM
I played the Original Assassins Creed a long time ago and I do not recall having this issue however it was on ps3. Now my son and daughter is at the age for playing games and I decided to buy Assassins Creed IV Black Flag with the intent to play them all and get to the latest.. Guess what, I am also receiving the damaged same game problem. Tried all the things in the forums without any success. Probably about 85% complete with the game and I really do not have the time to go back and play. My son is 45% complete and I doubt we will go back and play.

In fact I will not buy another ubisoft game until they fix this issue. I cannot even get support to respond. Maybe because I am playing an older game, but I think that is terrible support. A simple response like can you upload your file so we can look at it or something would at least make me think they care. They obviously do not care and my next responses will probably be to all the C-levels for awareness. Its evident that its happening in all their games. Its sad to see its happening in the latest games and garbage on their part.

Very annoyed with UbiSoft.:mad: