PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft Club - Assassin's Creed: Unity - Club Action

Icarusael
12-13-2016, 01:10 AM
Hi, I just realized I am still missing some actions to do in the Ubisoft Club on Assassin's Creed Unity. They are the one about creating/joining a team and are part of the pre-order program with the site assassinscreed.com/unite (which doesn't seem to work anymore?). I do not remember if I pre-ordered that game back in the days but I was wondering if it was possible to unlock those actions or if I will remain stuck with those incomplete action forever on my Ubisoft Club account?

vortax20
01-28-2017, 02:33 PM
Hi, I have the same problem!
Does anybody know if the website is gonna be fixed someday?

I dont really understand why ubisoft adds this actions if theres no way to complete them. I know its been a while since the release of the game but come on, its just a little bit more tha 2 yrs.

andynaruto10
01-30-2017, 12:22 PM
I'm in the same situation. Everyone who didn't pre-order the game will be forever stuck with those Uplay Actions locked. I sent a ticket, they can't do anything, of course...
They won't revive that UNITE website, but they can either unlock our Actions or simply remove them from Uplay.

Vamp_Master_7
01-31-2017, 01:36 AM
Will ""SOMEONE"" At Ubisoft Please ""FIX"" AC Unity Multiplayer Servers..?!!!!😞

It's Ridiculous how we are being treated by Ubisoft.!!👎😒 I've now decided NOT to give Ubisoft another penny of my money😠 Any new game Ubisoft bring out that I want I will buy 2nd Hand from now on!😟

Vamp_Master_7
02-10-2017, 05:21 PM
Will ""SOMEONE"" At Ubisoft Please ""FIX"" AC Unity Multiplayer Servers..?!!!!😞

It's Ridiculous how we are being treated by Ubisoft.!!👎😒 I've now decided NOT to give Ubisoft another penny of my money😠 Any new game Ubisoft bring out that I want I will buy 2nd Hand from now on!😟

AC Unity Servers Down """AGAIN"""😏
Will ""SOMEONE"" at Ubisoft in fact ""ANYONE"" at Ubisoft FIX THE ONLINE SERVERS SO THEY DON'T """KEEP GOING OFF"""..???!!!!!!!!😯😖