PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3 issue

runeh68
12-12-2016, 05:13 PM
Hello, recently i downloaded assassins creed 3 which was free on uplay, it took me a while due to my bad internet, however, when it i finished i couldn't start singleplayer, only multiplayer. It tells me that AC3SP has stopped working.

Therefore, i googled several solutions, but, unfortunately none of these worked. I am on the verge of re-installing the game which took me 10 hours to install in the first place, please help me out.

runeh68
12-12-2016, 05:22 PM
Hello, recently i downloaded assassins creed 3 which was free on uplay, it took me a while due to my bad internet, however, when it i finished i couldn't start singleplayer, only multiplayer. It tells me that AC3SP has stopped working.

Therefore, i googled several solutions, but, unfortunately none of these worked. I am on the verge of re-installing the game which took me 10 hours to install in the first place, please help me out.
I used the repair files option in the game settings, hopefully this will fix my corrupted files.

-EDIT-

It's now installing directX 1/10, i will delete this thread if it gets fixed.

-EDIT II -
It's now stuck on ''loading'' dont know if this has something to do with the AC3SPE(file) issue

strigoi1958
12-12-2016, 05:27 PM
yes verify files is always the best way to fix any corrupt file :)

runeh68
12-12-2016, 05:32 PM
yes verify files is always the best way to fix any corrupt file :)
Yes, i did verify the files, however, it just stops on the ''loading screen''
http://i.imgur.com/B3KLb1F.png
Any idea why it stops here?

(Doesn't give any reasoning either)

strigoi1958
12-12-2016, 05:45 PM
Can you post your pc specs please also, sometimes it is worth verifying 2 or 3 times.