PDA

View Full Version : AC3 not recognising my controller!

FroggyHead927YT
12-12-2016, 06:51 AM
i start up ac3 and it says press any key.. i press every KEY nothing happens!!!! this is so annoying! and i know i am mad and shouldnt be sending a forum while mad but i cant help it anymore! theres no point.. im going overseas tommorow so by the time this is answered this game will be my last thought:confused::confused:

SzNaUcereQ
12-13-2016, 12:43 PM
I used to play AC 3 with my controller, but now it doesn't work. Someone help us ?

strigoi1958
12-13-2016, 03:21 PM
My son uses motioninjoy from motioninjoy.com for lots of games that he cannot get his controller working, If you have win 10 there may be a problem with the driver but there is an easy fix if you google "How To Fix Motioninjoy(DS3) Error in Windows 10" this program seems to work on all controllers on all games. Hope that helps

EDIT: Just to add, my son uses a cheap chinese ebay controller :) I have an xbox wired controller, I use Keyboard and mouse but I bought a controller for FOR HONOR which is awesome but even better when using a controller. Anyway I plugged it in, loaded AC3 and it took me to the start menu when I pressed the A button. After that, I used the keyboard to go into OPTIONS/ CONTROLLER and changed keyboard/mouse to Xbox 360 controller and the controller works perfectly. So if you have an xbox controller just go into options and set it as your choice.

SzNaUcereQ
12-13-2016, 05:12 PM
It's strange, but I used to play with controller 3 days ago. Thanks for help ;)

strigoi1958
12-13-2016, 06:56 PM
@Froggyhead927 I really like the speed art but I play Watch Dogs 2 and I'm sure Marcus Holloway's head isn't THAT big :) any chance you can draw an assassin and post it on here? :)