PDA

View Full Version : No sound for Assassin's Creed III

HBS.SonicShadow
12-11-2016, 05:55 PM
Hi guys, so I just claimed the free AC3 a few days ago, but when I tried playing it, there was no sound. I Googled this, but a lot of issues I got were that there was no voice sound, but other sounds were present. However, my issue was that I had no sound, both voices, and sound effects. Nothing in menu or game screen. I'm using a USB headset, the Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma, and I'm on Windows 8. Any help?

strigoi1958
12-11-2016, 06:09 PM
you could try here
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/727193-Assassin-s-Creed-III-Sound-problem-(No-voices)-Forums

HBS.SonicShadow
12-14-2016, 04:06 PM
I've Googled the issue and I did come across that page.The issue is different, though. I'm using Windows 8, and I'm unable to turn off hardware acceleration. The sounds that are missing are also not just voices, but all sounds entirely.

strigoi1958
12-15-2016, 02:27 AM
have you checked the uplay settings? there is a setting for voice chat but it has speaker options, you can check it is set to headset. Also I have seen some people using razer who had to change to stereo from 7.1 to hear sound in dishonored 2, might be worth a try