PDA

View Full Version : Broken game

Crazybone992
12-11-2016, 02:29 PM
I have lost my faith in Ubisoft long ago and that lost faith will never come back. Not because of **** like this.
I got proof right here that Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD is a broken game. I have this glitch where the mission timer will just freeze at the exact same spot. Exiting and restarting the game doesn't help. I also verified the game files and it found no errors. This same glitch is in some other missions too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhSAj98bwog

strigoi1958
12-11-2016, 05:47 PM
Provided you can complete that task even if the timer doesn't move, it isn't game breaking, it's just removed the need to rush.
The first time I found a bug in a game was in the 1980's Jet set willy. I cannot think of any good game in all this time that doesn't have bugs. Because of how incredibly complex games are now, I buy every game, not expecting, but KNOWING there will be a few insignificant things that are not game breaking. Sometimes it is the game sometimes it is the PC (because of millions of components, software differences, peripherals and viruses make a lot of PC's unique).

I cannot think of any great game I've played in the last 30 years that didn't have a few but apart from Jet set willy's bug that stopped the game being completed, I cannot remember a single game breaking bug.