PDA

View Full Version : AC3 Multiplayer Limited Mode Fix

Div_PsyKo
12-11-2016, 01:37 AM
Hey guys I finally found the solution!

(Keep in mind I bought the game through Steam)

What you need to do is make another Uplay account with another email, claim the game on your new Uplay account, then you try to start the game through Steam and Uplay is gonna ask you to Link the game to another Uplay account, after you hit accept on that window, its gonna say that your account is already linked to your previous Uplay account. Log back into your main Uplay account and start the game, worked for me.

Hope this helps with people who had the same problem as me.

nooblegend
12-11-2016, 03:44 AM
Didn't work for me. For most people with this problem, these quirks and glitches don't work, from what I'm reading. It's amazing to me that a company so reliant on web-based gaming has such an abysmal online service. I've played Indie games with more reliable multiplayer support.

Div_PsyKo
12-11-2016, 07:39 PM
Its worth mentioning that I added Uplay as an exception in the firewall and also opened These ports

[TCP] (remote port) 80, 443
[UDP] (local port) 3074

Uplay Game Launcher
[TCP] 1300, 1400, 14008

But the strange thing was that when I claimed the game from an entirely new account and pressed "download" it found my game wich I didnt uninstall, then I proceeded to open AC3 on my steam while still logged into the newly created Uplay account. It opened a window on Uplay asking if I wanted to link my cd key to the new uplay account. After I pressed accept it said it was already in use with my main account, I logged back on my main account and multiplayer started working instantly.