PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Unity Crowd Event Question

seancass37
12-10-2016, 07:28 PM
can not seem to do one of the crowd events correctly. It is the one where you have to kill the messenger unseen. What wpould be the easiest way. I have heard different methos from using smoke bombs, poison gas

Lysette88
12-11-2016, 03:29 PM
no one said, that those NPCs, which guard the messenger have to stay alive. I do them by following them and when I deem myself out of sight of guards, I approach them from behind and work through them from behind until I get to the messenger. Just do not run, this would draw attention to you, walk behind them and take them out one by one silently. Normally they do not turn around when they are walking and when you have assassinated the messenger, disappear in the crowd. Sans Culottes gear helps with this, even if there are guards, it takes them much longer to get aware of the crime, just do not act rushed, be part of the anonymous crowd until you get your chance to strike. If you do it right, the messenger will be dead before the guarding NPC, which you killed before has a chance to fall to the ground - and as long as he doesn't, the chance is low that the crime will be detected.

strigoi1958
12-11-2016, 04:23 PM
It's been a while since I played but I think I used to use the berserker blade or a smoke bomb then slip in and use the hidden blade