PDA

View Full Version : The REAL stories (in remembrance of)...

lil_labbit
04-05-2004, 09:59 PM
It seems we are playing a game that's got many many threads to real life of people still remembering the things gone-bye.

Rightly so threads keep popping up in the forum here that realy impressed me so...

In rememberance and respect of all those (no matter what side) who went to war in World War 2...

If you do have a story...

If you (and please DO) want to share it...

Just try to post it here... (I know its hard)

To all others - don't mess this up - and to the moderators - keep this clean - edit if you must.

S~ to all who did give their best and all who suffered...

http://members.home.nl/lil.labbit/lilseesya.jpg
Night is better than Day

lil_labbit
04-05-2004, 09:59 PM
It seems we are playing a game that's got many many threads to real life of people still remembering the things gone-bye.

Rightly so threads keep popping up in the forum here that realy impressed me so...

In rememberance and respect of all those (no matter what side) who went to war in World War 2...

If you do have a story...

If you (and please DO) want to share it...

Just try to post it here... (I know its hard)

To all others - don't mess this up - and to the moderators - keep this clean - edit if you must.

S~ to all who did give their best and all who suffered...

http://members.home.nl/lil.labbit/lilseesya.jpg
Night is better than Day

reddevil49
04-06-2004, 08:01 AM
This one of the funny stories told to me by my father during the battle of Britan. It seems he was on gard duty at Biggen hill air base and was watching a spit comming into land. When he heard the chatter of a vickers mg open up. Going over to investigate what was going on he found a friend of his, they called him squirrly John, rolling on the ground laughing like crazy. When asked what the heck was so funny he told him that he had opened up on the spit and stiched a line of holes from the nose to the tail. Well later that night they were in the local pub having a beer and his friend was bragging about what he had done. That was when dad saw this huge raf pilot come over and tap squirrly on the shoulder and politly say and I quote. "Excuse me old chap but that was my plane you shot at." Then there was two hits. The pilots fist hitting squirlys jaw and squirly hitting the floor.