PDA

View Full Version : Unable to play with a friend. ne-0000

cradboard
12-10-2016, 03:27 AM
We both have latest and greatest hardware PCs. Premium internet speeds. We've played other games together, never had an issue.

He does not see other players while playing. I do see other players while playing. When he tries to connect to me and nothing happens. No notifications, the buttons don't even grey out. When I try to connect to him it gives me the connection error with ne-0000.

Our troubleshooting:

We've tried flushing dns, resetting ipv4, ipv6. Entirely restarting networks, double checked firewalls, and ensured the uplay offline setting was not checked off. We've even reinstalled the games, deleting the entire game, running the game as admin. Nothing, zero progress.

We are lost, extremely bummed out at the moment. Hopefully we can get this fixed soon. What confuses me the most is it is consistently the same error while I read countless posts of people getting two or three different errors. Makes me wonder, and I'm assuming it has to do with his end because he does not see other players.

The only thing we haven't tried is port forwarding, which we'd prefer not to do.

xxCem92xx
12-10-2016, 12:39 PM
We both have latest and greatest hardware PCs. Premium internet speeds. We've played other games together, never had an issue.

He does not see other players while playing. I do see other players while playing. When he tries to connect to me and nothing happens. No notifications, the buttons don't even grey out. When I try to connect to him it gives me the connection error with ne-0000.

Our troubleshooting:

We've tried flushing dns, resetting ipv4, ipv6. Entirely restarting networks, double checked firewalls, and ensured the uplay offline setting was not checked off. We've even reinstalled the games, deleting the entire game, running the game as admin. Nothing, zero progress.

We are lost, extremely bummed out at the moment. Hopefully we can get this fixed soon. What confuses me the most is it is consistently the same error while I read countless posts of people getting two or three different errors. Makes me wonder, and I'm assuming it has to do with his end because he does not see other players.

The only thing we haven't tried is port forwarding, which we'd prefer not to do.

I got the same prob on ps4 dude...
Me and my friend tried all thinkable ways out to get each other connectet...
There is no way...
The only thing we have not tried is, reinstall the game ... The stats should be saved from the ubisoft account i think ...
In praying every day to get the solution somehow ... But no answers ...
No answers google, ubisoft, or in this forum ...
No solution ...

mongfevned
12-10-2016, 06:26 PM
I got the same prob on ps4 dude...
Me and my friend tried all thinkable ways out to get each other connectet...
There is no way...
The only thing we have not tried is, reinstall the game ... The stats should be saved from the ubisoft account i think ...
In praying every day to get the solution somehow ... But no answers ...
No answers google, ubisoft, or in this forum ...
No solution ...

there is no solution that far. it is a server side prob from Ubisoft. we have to wait for a fix.

Quasar9125
12-11-2016, 03:44 PM
I have the same problem since the beta with 3 differents friends I always play with in every kind of games. It's umbearable that we payed for the game and after 10 days it's out we still can't play with each other, I wrote a support ticket on DAY 1 stating the problems and I didn't even got an answer so far. 10 days later. It's simply absurd. I don't know how a company like Ubisoft can let a game BASED ON SOCIAL INTERACTIOS out knowing that there are people who can't group or do anything together.