PDA

View Full Version : Points of Interest Not Saving

Dfrost18
12-09-2016, 11:39 PM
I already got platinum trophy for the game, so I've done everything but Everytime I log back in I'm missing a few points of Interest on each mountain. I've refound and unlocked them about 5 times now but Everytime I log back in to matter what the same spots don't save.

I did save getting all points of interest after I got all the gold medals in the game, I'm not sure that matters but like I said n matter how many times I log back in and redo those missing places they never save. Id like this bug fixed please, and if anyone has the same problem it's best to leave a comment below to show Annecy it's a real problem. Anyway love the game guys, can't wait for the dlc sports.

Stephen220378
12-10-2016, 12:15 AM
I already got platinum trophy for the game, so I've done everything but Everytime I log back in I'm missing a few points of Interest on each mountain. I've refound and unlocked them about 5 times now but Everytime I log back in to matter what the same spots don't save.

I did save getting all points of interest after I got all the gold medals in the game, I'm not sure that matters but like I said n matter how many times I log back in and redo those missing places they never save. Id like this bug fixed please, and if anyone has the same problem it's best to leave a comment below to show Annecy it's a real problem. Anyway love the game guys, can't wait for the dlc sports.

Same here, it happened to me a few times before I unlocked the trophy for all POI's and 100% exploration, I'd find that certain regions weren't complete after I logged back in that were complete before and it's happened again even after getting the trophies, still says I need 12 POI's. I even made sure the game auto saved before I turned it off with all points of interest done but that still didn't work.

Stephen220378
12-10-2016, 12:27 AM
Just to add to this I also had a problem where a characters gear wasn't saving and it had reset to default after each time I logged in. It seems to have sorted itself but another possible bug on PS4 where things aren't saving properly.

VanessaMagick
12-10-2016, 12:44 AM
Just to add to this I also had a problem where a characters gear wasn't saving and it had reset to default after each time I logged in. It seems to have sorted itself but another possible bug on PS4 where things aren't saving properly.

Caused by having individual costume pieces equipped.

UbiNoty
12-10-2016, 12:54 AM
Hello! We're aware of an issue with certain points of interest not saving after restarting and are already in the process of investigating and creating a fix. And we also are working on the character customization issue not saving after restart as well. You can help us by submitting a ticket (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Games/5018) with a brief description on how/when you encountered the error and help us speed things along! feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

edit - moving this thread to tech support!

Stephen220378
12-10-2016, 12:55 AM

Ah cool, that will explain why it's fine now, I used to have the green glow wingsuit equipped without the the matching helmet. Thanks :D

AblePotato
12-11-2016, 08:38 PM
Hello! We're aware of an issue with certain points of interest not saving after restarting and are already in the process of investigating and creating a fix. And we also are working on the character customization issue not saving after restart as well. You can help us by submitting a ticket (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Games/5018) with a brief description on how/when you encountered the error and help us speed things along! feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

edit - moving this thread to tech support!

I just wanted to add that this is also present on the Xbox One.

iTh4rItZz
12-15-2016, 10:36 PM

doesnt work for me. i dont use any costume pieces and it resets every time i start the game ( just the first rider Sam Berger?) the other riders are finne. :confused:

and i also have the problem with the points of interest. i like to finish these kind of games 100%, but do it a 6th time? no thanks. i hope they will have a fix for this soon