PDA

View Full Version : Unity Fleur-de-Lys Sword without Season Pass?

M4RHUN
12-09-2016, 11:37 AM
Hi,
I just bought Unity but the season pass is nowhere to be found in stores and retailers. 1 sword that comes with the season pass is the Fleur-de-Lys sword. How can i get it? i also have all of the buyable dlc's like the Secrets of the Revolution and the Revolutionary armanents pack.

andynaruto10
12-09-2016, 12:46 PM
As you know, Unity was very glitchy at launch. So, Ubisoft decided to give the Dead Kings DLC for free as a compensation. When they decided that, they removed the Season Pass as it wouldn't make much sense and left each DLC separately. And they didn't include it in the Revolutionary Armaments Pack. It's impossible to get it, as many other things from all the AC games. Nothing we can do unfortunately. Still, you can get it for free from the Microsoft Store, but that's for the Xbox One version only. They forgot about the PC users. You can't even find the other 2 DLCs on UbiShop now. Only in-game.

M4RHUN
12-09-2016, 02:14 PM
Well, its a shame... So only this sword is unobtainable or are there more things?

andynaruto10
12-09-2016, 05:40 PM
Only this sword I guess for Unity, but there's other stuff from the other games, check this thread: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1297391-Will-there-ever-be-a-chance-to-get-the-Black-Flag-community-challenge-items-again?p=11088496&viewfull=1#post11088496

DarkWingSamurai
12-01-2018, 11:15 AM
I recently restarted Unity and this sword is not available. I check other sources and it is available for Xbox One and other PS system in the world, but not in the US. Please Ubisoft make this available in the US PSN store or as a ubisoft club reward so I and many other ps4 players can complete their arsenal.

AsclepiusPaean
12-04-2018, 08:37 AM
I would like to get the sword as well. I noticed it is on the PS store for other regions but not for the US for some reason. If there is a way around this, that would be nice.