PDA

View Full Version : Problems with controller on pc

Trojan2634
12-09-2016, 05:30 AM
Good Day all, I got steep yesterday of steam, the first time it opened fine but now when i open it it seams to jerk a bit when loading. once i am in game i then seam to have a serious problem with my controller as it pulls the guy to the right the whole time, the controller works just fine with all my other games i have no issues. the controller is a logitech F710 wireless gamepad. it has a setting on the back which i haft to change in order for it not to pull to the right and then it starts again. any idea what this could be would appreciate the help.

Thank you

BigFatGonads
12-12-2016, 08:18 PM
Does ur controller scroll SLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOWWWWWLLLLLLYYY in menu too? Cant change sensitivity either LOL, what a joke! Same boat almost bud, just poop support. Ol DookieSoft releasing pristine titles as always! Hell not just Ubi, lets be nice. "GET THE TITLE DONE QUICK AND CHEAP!" is the motto in the game industry.

Mr_Kruse
01-31-2017, 02:23 AM
I have the same problem. I play with a wireless xbox360 controller which worked great before the last patch. Now the input lag is unplayable!

Kruse