PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] character loadout not saved, reset after game restart.

Dani3lNL
12-09-2016, 01:16 AM
Yes, I haven't had this bug until yesterday, now everytime I restart the game I get the default customization for my character.

echo420x
12-09-2016, 06:19 AM
Yes, I haven't had this bug until yesterday, now everytime I restart the game I get the default customization for my character.

I am also experiencing this problem.

I only got the problem after I decided to use another character than the default one.

Now no matter what I do, play for three hours, do five challenges, everything saves BUT the outfit for the other character(s).

Cheers!

EDIT:

I am playing on PC, through UPlay.

Morrison...
12-09-2016, 06:44 AM
there are allready lots of threads for this problem, just search for "costume " or "loadout" and you will find them, seems to be a problem if you use parts of special costumes (under "known issues" ubi allready listed it and it will be fixed with the next patch)

whirly5
12-11-2016, 05:54 PM
I now have this issue, too, I never had equipped costume parts. only the bat costume for my wingsuit. then after I changed it to a normal wingsuit, my customization is lost on re-logon. everything is lost, everytime. very annoying.