PDA

View Full Version : Numerous crashes and some other technical problems

Azrail249
12-08-2016, 11:26 PM
Hi, I am having some technical problems with the game. First of all there are numerous crashes while playing. For example just 20 minutes ago I was trying to play the game, and I had 4 or 5 crashes less than in 30 minutes. The crashes happen in different situations that are not similar to each other in my opinion. 2 or 3 crashes happened while watching the map, once in the binocular, several happened while passing the challenge. I hope that this problem can be solved and look forward for the answer. Thank you, and sorry for possible mistakes.

knightdevrim
12-08-2016, 11:53 PM
I also had random crashes after 10 minutes of playing the game just closes on me and then the uplay window for Steep pops up and says "syncing files ... etc" and then opens uplay like nothing happend. And it also doesn't register my time played.. I mean before even if i had a game open for just 1 minute it would say some stats.. Here it doesn't track anything. I also reinstalled Uplay, but that didn't help.

My Specs:
Windows 10 64 bit
Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 5 S1150 Motherboard
Intel I5-4590
16GB Corsair Vengeance
Zotac GTX 970 4GB

The Game and Uplay are on an HDD and my OS is on an SSD
My drivers and the game are updated (Graphicscard ,USB-Hardware and Windows)

PLZ HELP!!!

LoveMitt
12-09-2016, 12:14 AM
Snap! I've had so many crashes. Mine have all been whilst on the map. Zooming in and out and going using the helidrop and then back to map. Sometimes it freezers the whole game and other times just kicks me out completely. I'm playing on ps4 if that helps. Thanks