PDA

View Full Version : Why is the Support not responding?

dubgun
12-08-2016, 11:14 PM
Waiting allmost a week now for the Support to respond. My Game wont Start, so i've havent played it one second, i saw a lot of People with Same Problems in the Forum but no one is giving us a Solution! Not Even the Forum Support is answering to our Threads.... what should i do? I dont want a refund.... everybody Else can Play the Game, so want i! Get ur Stoff done ubisoft!

Sahoujamaflip
12-10-2016, 05:54 PM
I'd guess they're having support volume problems? I've been waiting on a reply from them since Wednesday (haven't been able to play since Tues due to connection problems). Unless they give an official announcement that they'll be adding actual offline support I DO want a refund, but Sony won't give me one since I've played more than some threshold, despite their store page saying NOTHING about requiring an internet connection to play. They then told me to contact Ubisoft via either their website or developer contact number (https://support.us.playstation.com/articles/en_US/KC_Article/Third-party-game-support-contact-information/?): 919-460-9778. I tried calling that hoping to get a response, but it always just goes to 23 seconds of silence and then disconnects the call.

I'm pretty pissed with both companies right now.

Tommysonic5
12-11-2016, 01:36 AM
The only way I've gotten a response is by waiting about an hour in a queue of 45 people for their 'chat' support. But coincidentally I lost connection to the chat and haven't received a response since, and no way to rejoin a chat about my issue except by submitting a new case. :rolleyes:

It's pretty disappointing such a huge game would launch with game-breaking bugs and not have a day one or even week one patch. And then the companies behind it have almost no communication with their playerbase. The estimate for next update is "should be available before Christmas". How about pushing out patches that fix game-breaking bugs as fast as possible, especially since so many of the bugs were in the Betas? :nonchalance:

SaddleBags69
12-12-2016, 08:11 PM
Hell man, they didnt respond to several nicely laid out full of vital info threads I posted either. They said phuck this guy who spent his money and has legit concern of an issue. Maybe my name, who knows. If you post cute funny pictures they'll respond!