PDA

View Full Version : far cry 3 mission no animals

dukester23
12-08-2016, 06:56 PM
on the deer hunting mission there is virutally no animals or npcs... the map is completely deserted... i have nothing to do... i pick up the sniper and then i have absolutly nothing to kill or do... there is nothing
can someone help me? this is early in the game...
why is it like this?

UbiVertigo
12-09-2016, 01:02 AM
Hey dukester23, have you unlocked the Hunter's Instinct syringe yet? If so, could you try using that and see if you're able to spot the required animals in the designated zone? Also, are you on a different mission when you trigger this one?

What platform are you playing on?

dukester23
12-10-2016, 12:23 AM
hi my brother no i couldnt find anyone with the syringe either..
do you want me to redownload the game... or can you lookk at my sve file?
yes in fact i did ge the syringe too but nothing.. there is no actors period

i did the kill the guy with sabre then the only mission left was deer hunt i chose that and suddenlly no one is exissting

UbiVertigo
12-10-2016, 07:36 PM
If you're on PC, try verifying files. If you're not sure how, let me know if you own the game through Steam or Uplay and I can give you the steps.

If that doesn't help, or you're on console, then yes--please try re-downloading the game. It's possible that the save file is corrupted. So, if you reinstall (but use the same save file) it may happen again. If it does, you would likely want to delete the save, then download again.

dukester23
12-12-2016, 01:31 PM
though ubisoft not steam i am on pc

dukester23
12-12-2016, 11:05 PM
why did you make smaller world with far cry 4
also when can we get a farcry where you play free play without story misions but mor like an rpg where you can choose missions
and procedual enemies and maybe even areas...
i would love a far cry game that you are the story . the story is not ther ,, it does not impose on you
i dont like certain stories and it ruines a complete game for me..... i want more games where you can imagine the story adn have open word free play and amost unlmited replay ability far cry can do that.