PDA

View Full Version : PS4: ce 34878-0 crash

niekm
12-08-2016, 02:55 PM
I'd love to play Steep but within minutes the games crashes, giving error ce 34878-0.

I've reinstalled the game, I've even initiated my PS4 again (had to download all my games again) but nothing works.

The game even crashes with error ce 34878-0 if I just start it and don't do anything. Any solution would be welcome since Sony refuses to refund me and now I'm stuck with a game that I can't actually play.

wattie2k1
12-09-2016, 08:08 AM
Don't expect any support from Ubisoft, I have exactly the same problem as you and no solution so far. I opened a ticket almost one week ago and still no response till now.
I think the next games I buy will be of developers who feel responsible for their customers and this is surely not gonna be Ubisoft at all ....

niekm
12-16-2016, 12:46 AM
Shameless kick of this topic since Ubi doesnt seem to care about a bug that completely breaks the game and both doesnt reply here, nor on facebook, nor does Ubi support ever reply to any message. Great job Ubisoft, what a way to treat the people who buy your games for full price.

xdenalii
03-12-2017, 04:23 PM
I've got the same error code in Trackmania Turbo (another Ubisoft game) but it only happens in the trackbuilder