PDA

View Full Version : Problem at the Hangar - ps2

XyZspineZyX
11-30-2003, 02:45 PM
I have the codes for the beluga (Pej's shoes). But of the two codes, none of them are actually working...I always get an invalid code. This is extremely frustrating!

If those are not randomly generated, then maybe they aren't printed right or badly into the game ?

XyZspineZyX
11-30-2003, 02:45 PM
I have the codes for the beluga (Pej's shoes). But of the two codes, none of them are actually working...I always get an invalid code. This is extremely frustrating!

If those are not randomly generated, then maybe they aren't printed right or badly into the game ?

XyZspineZyX
11-30-2003, 02:59 PM
what a load of #@%$@%@ . I got two sets of 4 numbers+letters , do i have to enter them in order, and all together ?

XyZspineZyX
11-30-2003, 03:12 PM
I found the solution. All of this because the developpers didn't though we could find the second computer before the first one. You have to enter the code in order of input. Gee, i think it's average programming or testing here...(Yes. i am a programmer).

But the game is great...so make a follow up and be sure to put more gameplay time, next time. By the way, you should promote that game if you wants to sell it...and release it somewhere else than before christmas.

XyZspineZyX
12-01-2003, 07:48 PM
Hi, i have a similar problem, i have only computer code in the Pey'j lab! wher i find the second code?? the first is on the light hause!

i have 30 pearls and i finish all mission whit IRIS! Please Help me, and sorry for my English but i form Italy!

XyZspineZyX
12-04-2003, 08:27 PM
Yes i already posted this problem also, i got the 1 for the upperroom also but not the 1 for in the hangar, can some1 direct me 2 the spot pls thnx