PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3 has disappeared from the library

altair2899
12-07-2016, 01:25 PM
Hey there. Today, the day ac3 became free, my version of this game has just disappeared. The game I'm playing for 4 years just disappeared from my library, when I came online. I was shocked and tried to get it again via Ubi 30, but it didn't work and it actually ok, because I owned(and, surely, own) this game, but there's no game in library. What the hell, Ubi?:mad: Is there a way to make game appear in my library?

Stubbs760
12-07-2016, 02:06 PM
Hey there. Today, the day ac3 became free, my version of this game has just disappeared. The game I'm playing for 4 years just disappeared from my library, when I came online. I was shocked and try to get it again via Ubi 30, but it didn't work and it actually ok, because I owned(and, surely, own) this game, but there's no game in library. What the hell, Ubi?:mad: Is there a way to make game appear in my library?

Yea, I have the exact same situation, they do already? I hope to compensate for the inconvenience prichenennye us, so I gave her the money for this game, and they simply took away, while the free hand out to all !!!!

andynaruto10
12-07-2016, 10:45 PM
I have AC 3 since its launch, and today I tried to click Redeem on Ubi30 to see what happens. Weirdly enough it said I already own this game, but then, turns out my cd-key got replaced by another one, and now my savegames are Damaged, as if I have a different version of the game...

Hyosoung
12-09-2016, 12:43 AM
I had the deluxe edition of AC3, I stupidly decided to click on the UBI30 giveaway to get the badge for all the giveaways and just like that my deluxe editon key got replaced by the giveaway standard edition, meaning that I am missing the deluxe bonus content I paid for. Initially the dlc disappeared as well, after logging out and back in the season pass came back but the key displayed is the standard edition. I lost the bonus content since I don't have access to it when installing the game, I can't find the bonus content in the installation folder. I guess there must be a bug in the client that caused the deluxe edition to be overwritten by the standard edition. It's very annoying given that I paid for that missing content. I hope they can fix it soon and I contacted support already. Redeeming the deluxe key in the client says it is activated already even if it is not showing.
Just a warning then, if you have the deluxe edition like me, don't redeem the giveaway for the standard edition!