PDA

View Full Version : Petition to Ubisoft for More Remasters?

Bipolar Matt
12-07-2016, 12:30 AM
Thank you, Ubisoft. Many of us appreciated getting the Ezio Collection on current-gen consoles.

How would one go about starting a petition for Ubisoft to remaster Assassin's Creed 1 plus a Kenway Collection featuring AC3, AC:Liberation, AC:Black Flag and AC:Rogue, all remastered with all DLC for the PS4/XBox?

A lot of fans want it and it's easy money for Ubi, since the code is there for all the games.

2 caveats, though:

1. Please fix the engine problem in AC3 where Connor's robe colors don't display in cutscenes if not the default colors.
2. Please package ALL DLC with AC:Black Flag, including the MacFarlane and other product promotion-exclusive DLC.

ERICATHERINE
12-07-2016, 02:31 AM
2. Please package ALL DLC with AC:Black Flag, including the MacFarlane and other product promotion-exclusive DLC.

I think you forget the community challenges. If black flag, like the the Ezio collection, don't have any multiplayer, it's more than possible there won't be community challenges. ^-^

adrianbelew
12-07-2016, 01:23 PM
I would be interested in it if they fixed the horrendously glitch parkour in ACIII and combined multiplayer content. The problem is that Black Flag was barely improved in ps4 compared to previous gen (i have had xbox 360 and ps4 version) the biggest improvemt in those games would probably be frame rate and fairly minor long range graphics which compared to those in Unity and Syndicate wouldn't be very impressive anyways.

Esparte
12-11-2016, 05:55 AM
Please UBI, take serious this petition

joelsantos24
12-17-2016, 07:45 PM
No, thank you. The Ezio collection was horribly remastered, and after playing the first few days after being released, I can get myself to even touch it again.

MasterAssasin84
12-18-2016, 12:28 AM
Well considering Black Flag is all ready available on Next Generation consoles I am holding out hope for AC3 to join the Backwards compatibility programme then I will be complete ;)