PDA

View Full Version : 2017 Gold Edition Just Dance doesn't recognize Unlimited 3 months subscription code

uzanur
12-06-2016, 09:16 PM
THIS IS A RANT.

I purchased the 2017 gold edition for xbox one s, redeemed the code that comes with it. The game doesn't recognize the code asking me to subscribe to access to unlimited songs.

Contacted the support, chatted them, basically they told me to call Microsoft because they can't grant me codes! They are telling me that the Microsoft should be able to help me since they are able to see the code on my xbox account! Unbelievable.Here's what they told me:

" the two things i would suggest is logging in to the uplay club or just uplay section on the main menu. that typically helps connect our system with microsoft's. if the issue persists after that i would suggest you contact microsoft as we are not able to grant keys onto xbox live accounts.
Due to the nature of the online console play, part of the verification and hosting is taken on by both Ubisoft and Micrsoft.
Therefore if both companys are not able to clearly able to see both sides of the verification it could lead to issues. this is why i suggest connecting your accounts. since this is an entitlement if that does not fix your issue the side that has the power to make sure your account has the proper status is microsoft."

I called the Microsoft, talked to them and they told me that they are able to see the code I redeemed but they can't make the game to see it. Obviously. They suggested me to call Ubisoft because it is their responsibility to fix this.

Today I am on the site, trying to chat but THEY CLOSED THE CHAT TODAY BECAUSE OF MAINTENANCE.

And they don't have a phone number. Turns out their support is EXCLUSIVELY online! And this very exclusive customer support is closed today.

I updated my case on the web, still no answer.

And I am googling the issue I am having, turns out MILLIONS OF PEOPLE HAVE IT. And no solution. All they keep saying is thank you for your patient, we are sorry, we are working on it. NOTHING ELSE. NO SOLUTION.

If this is the case, if you know that this is a problem, WHY DO YOU KEEP SELLING THESE CODES for god's sake? If you can't design a game properly to see the code you are distributing, why do we pay extra for it? Don't sell it unless you fix it then! Simple as that!

You guys are a scam. I am already frustrated with you. It has been 10 days since I redeemed my code and I am still not able to access the unlimited songs. YOU WILL GIVE ME EXACTLY 3 MONTHS SUBSCRIPTION WHEN THIS IS FIXED. I want my money's worth.

No proper support, no phone number, no chat and a game that doesn't work properly. Way to go Ubisoft! I am going to Amazon to review your Gold Edition product.

UBI-Zuzu
12-08-2016, 05:04 PM
Hello uzanur,

I'm sorry to hear about your issues with Unlimited code. I'm also sorry that your chat was closed before you could get solution for your problem.
You can reach our support agents either by chat or mail. (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Cases/Channel) You can also call, you can find all our support numbers here. (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Contact#en-gb)

Let me know if I can help with anything else,
Zuzu