PDA

View Full Version : Character Loadout Disappears

Phen-X9350
12-06-2016, 08:04 PM
So I'm on ps4 and anytime i log out of the game, the next time i log in all the gear and equipment i have set for my rider has been reset to the default gear. Whats the deal UbiSoft patch coming soon? If i turn the system completely off instead of closing the application or it timing out it doesn't seem to happen. PLEASE FIX this its doesn't kill the game for me but it SUPER annoying.

Spudbubble
12-06-2016, 11:25 PM
Can confirm also happens on PC

Phen-X9350
12-07-2016, 12:33 AM
well at least I'm not the only one with the problem then. Seems like a minor thing but what a major oversight in my mind there are only so many working parts to a 1 player open world sports game and gear and clothing has to be a major one. i mean u don't get anything else when you accomplish challenges except that. Come on UBISOFT fix it already u had an alpha and a beta test

Patient_Fodder
12-07-2016, 01:00 AM
We're on page 5 on this topic by now, feel free to chime in.
: o)

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1527971-Rider-setup-deleted-after-quitting-game

It was also added to the known issues list.
The usage of parts of costumes (instead of in full costume, all is ok it seems) causes this.
So if you use part of a snowman for example, or the test dummy and leave it selected when closing the game, yup, it will reset.

SaddleBags69
12-12-2016, 08:24 PM
This is completely normal! UBI is working as designed!

MadMisoS
12-18-2016, 05:02 AM
Same issue here dude...

Seems no developer get's it right at the first try these days.
Not even something as simple as keeping you're characters clothes and gear on...

I'm seriously asking myself every single time why i keep buying their half finished **** for the full price!