PDA

View Full Version : Laptop Video Card Problem

Mr.LuVu
12-06-2016, 06:13 PM
Can you please start test or supporting Laptop Video Cards?

Kdogg788
12-06-2016, 06:46 PM
Just to let you know, I tested this on PC laptop with a Nvidia GTX950m laptop graphics card and an i5 CPU and it ran good.

-k

Mr.LuVu
12-06-2016, 07:04 PM
Just to let you know, I tested this on PC laptop with a Nvidia GTX950m laptop graphics card and an i5 CPU and it ran good.

-k

But on Ubisoft website:
"Laptop correspondent models of the above desktop specifications as well as newer CPU and Video Cards may work but have not been exhaustively tested."
and u know I cant play Steep maybe this is the problem... -GTX850M :(

Kdogg788
12-06-2016, 07:08 PM
If the game launched and played for 20+ hours it's not your graphics card. You know it works. There's something corrupted somewhere or something isn't connecting to the service.

-k

Mr.LuVu
12-06-2016, 07:14 PM
If the game launched and played for 20+ hours it's not your graphics card. You know it works. There's something corrupted somewhere or something isn't connecting to the service.

-k

I dont know... Actually I update driver before problem. This is why I thing about it.
atm, I spoke support already and I did everything what they sait to me. and nothing change

Kdogg788
12-06-2016, 07:23 PM
Is there any way you can roll back your driver to the previous? With laptops sometimes the newest Nvidia driver may not be fully supported by your system firmware, or at least that's what they told me about my MSI. Try this... Go to your laptop manufacturer website, look up your laptop model, and download the latest graphic driver that they have. It could work. The game is also very new so something somewhere might not jive. Could be anything, directX, etc.

-k

Mr.LuVu
12-06-2016, 07:40 PM
Is there any way you can roll back your driver to the previous? With laptops sometimes the newest Nvidia driver may not be fully supported by your system firmware, or at least that's what they told me about my MSI. Try this... Go to your laptop manufacturer website, look up your laptop model, and download the latest graphic driver that they have. It could work. The game is also very new so something somewhere might not jive. Could be anything, directX, etc.

-k

I already try it :/ I tried 3 different driver :D but nothing change pff I really close to give up

Kdogg788
12-06-2016, 07:51 PM
I wish I could help you but you might have to wait it out while they fix it. At least you got 20+ hours in.

-k

UbiJurassic
12-06-2016, 10:08 PM
Hey Mr. LuVu, sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Steep running on your laptop. I'm going to move this thread over to Steep's Technical Support forum.