PDA

View Full Version : Still no pre order/gold edition content.

JMTAotP
12-06-2016, 05:52 AM
I even submitted a support ticket days ago and it has not been answered. I bought this game directly off the Uplay Client.. Guess it is only 3rd party purchases of Ubisoft titles from now on. I have not even played the game since Friday because I would of finished it already without ever seeing any of the bonus content I paid for. Give me my content already so I can get back to playing the game.

LunaticPride
12-06-2016, 01:25 PM
Hi. if u go to "store" u will find youre content there for free. atleast it was like that on the PS4

DanHD75
12-06-2016, 05:08 PM
Hello,

I have bought the disc version Steep Gold, and well received the game, and it runs ok on my PS4 Pro.

Because it is a preorder, I have received a mail from Fnac with my code to enter in the Steepgame.com/redeem site (for Pack Clair de Lune).

After be connected, I have done this (enter this code and choose the PS4) : the answer is that I will receive a mail with the PS4 Code (for PSN).

I never received this mail from Ubisoft with the PS4 code. :mad:

Now, when I go to the Steepgame.com/redeem site and enter the code (received in the FNAC mail), the answer is now : CODE INVALIDE !

But I did not received the mail with the PS4 Code...

So, I am stuck with this... :(

How to solve this ?:confused:

Many thanks for your help :cool:

JMTAotP
12-06-2016, 10:06 PM
Hi. if u go to "store" u will find youre content there for free. atleast it was like that on the PS4

Thanks for trying to help but I am on PC and I bought it directly from Uplay.

JMTAotP
12-07-2016, 01:10 PM
I will keep bumping this to first page until my support ticket is answered.

DanHD75
12-07-2016, 05:46 PM
Hello,

I have bought the disc version Steep Gold, and well received the game, and it runs ok on my PS4 Pro.

Because it is a preorder, I have received a mail from Fnac with my code to enter in the Steepgame.com/redeem site (for Pack Clair de Lune).

After be connected, I have done this (enter this code and choose the PS4) : the answer is that I will receive a mail with the PS4 Code (for PSN).

I never received this mail from Ubisoft with the PS4 code. :mad:

Now, when I go to the Steepgame.com/redeem site and enter the code (received in the FNAC mail), the answer is now : CODE INVALIDE !

But I did not received the mail with the PS4 Code...

So, I am stuck with this... :(

How to solve this ?:confused:

Many thanks for your help :cool:

I have received a mail from Ubisoft support today !

But it's a generic mail, with no solution to my problem...

I suppose that this generic mail is sent directly to all customers without regarding what is really their problem...

Of course, this mail does not solve my problem, because I need to receive the email with my PSN code for the Pack Clair de Lune (Moonlight Pack), as it was said to me when I have entered the code in the Steepgame/redeedm ubisoft site...

And I keep the support Ticket open, until it will be resolved !

Ubisoft, please take care of your customers who have bought this Steep PS4 game !

MMChepen
12-07-2016, 06:32 PM
i have the same problem but im on ps4. No moonlight pack challenges and all that. Also submitted a ticket and didnt get any reply from them, excep for a publicity email offering me TO BUY THE SEASSON PASS, which at this points feels like a bad joke. GET UR S*HT TOGETHER UBISOFT

gnarlyDUCK
12-08-2016, 03:17 PM
I believe Moonlight pack was misrepresented for Season Pass, ONLY for preorders is what I had seen a Ubi rep post.

Cerebius1
12-11-2016, 05:40 PM
I am on a PC as well. I reported the issue on Day 1 within the first hour of play. The reponse was, we are working on it. Ok, fine. Updates about status would be appreciated.

On the Reddit page, they say there are many people with this issue. This issue does not even show up on the Known Issues thread at the top of the technical support page. Really?!? So paying extra money for the bonus content is not an important issue to them?