PDA

View Full Version : Can't join my dear friend (PC)

Tortissou
12-05-2016, 08:49 PM
Hi,

I would like to enjoy playing with my friend at steep. I bought it when it get out and i was very hyped about it. When I finished the tutorial, I wanted to play with my royal friend. BUT, I can NOT join him. Why you do that to me Ubisoft, why ? The message says :

NE-[0001] or NE-[0016] or NE-[0000]

I tried your connections isssues, like opening ports and other. SO, after that I posted a thread on the French forums. BUT, they saw my post and didn't answered. I have a dream, that one day, i can play with my friend on Steep. I have a dream, that one day, Ubisoft fix it. (- Martin Luther King)

Can you help me and my lord friend ? And Please don't make me regret my purchase.

Thank you Ubisoft.

PS : sorry for bad english

-Tortissou and LORD_TORTIBEAUF

Rullstolen
12-05-2016, 09:21 PM
Hi,
We have told them about this sens the beta and all they say is to do the "guide"
So yeah, they are ignoring ous here aswell :)

Tortissou
12-08-2016, 08:55 PM
Ubisoft can you answer me ?

I want you to fix it so, please, answer me !

ThaJay1
12-09-2016, 02:10 AM
same thing
I can connect with everyone apart from one friend. He can join everyone apart from me.
my network is good and I play a lot of games online without trouble. Some titles just make things fail.

We both know a thing or 2 about networks but I can't figure out why this happens to some people. We all have upnp so that should just work. unless we are directly trying to connect to each other without letting the other know through the servers but if it would work like that we wouldn't be able to connect without port forwarding at all. Like when you host an older title. Then port forwarding actually makes a difference.

mongfevned
12-09-2016, 03:48 AM
there r tons of threads with that probs here:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1528706-Can-t-join-my-friends

ng