PDA

View Full Version : Game issue

foxtrot1310
12-05-2016, 05:20 AM
Thumbs up PS4 Game is not ready
Im experiencing an issue where i have played a short time on the game completed 6/7 challenges and then my game has given me no more challenges or ability to explore new places other than walking. in the left hand side i have the First Ride Together Your Objective just says Installing... and on the right hand side it says Game is not ready. DATA to play the game is being installed. Please wait... i have had the message for 30 mins now

foxtrot1310
12-05-2016, 05:23 AM
Have uninstalled an reinstalled nothing have played around waiting for install nothing there is not even a bar saying it is installing data so what's the deal the only menus I have is the sound options game options menu or viewing the hole mountain by the way

DTReality
12-05-2016, 05:48 AM
I have the same problem.
http://i.imgur.com/EK1kCOD.jpg

SaddleBags69
12-05-2016, 06:49 AM
lol your not lying man. Gorgeous game, can be a lot of fun but the software hickups, yet again, especially on updated high class hardware; a huge bummer. When support says mehh not gonna get back to ya on that, makes ya feel saltier for bein a moron and spending money on another Ubi game that will undoubtedly turn into a Crew.