PDA

View Full Version : Rhodes in ACR

Barrndawg
12-04-2016, 04:25 PM
I know in the original release you had to play a few of the maps on MP to unlock Rhodes for the Mediterranean Defense. But since their is no MP on the Ezio Collection, is their no way to unlock Rhodes?

I have the reward from the Ubi club to unlock new Mediterranean missions, but I'm not sure if Rhodes was supposed to be included.

LoyalACFan
12-04-2016, 05:48 PM
Yeah, that Ubi Club reward is basically just to unlock Rhodes. Not sure why it isn't specified as such.

ERICATHERINE
12-04-2016, 05:53 PM
I know in the original release you had to play a few of the maps on MP to unlock Rhodes for the Mediterranean Defense. But since their is no MP on the Ezio Collection, is their no way to unlock Rhodes?

I have the reward from the Ubi club to unlock new Mediterranean missions, but I'm not sure if Rhodes was supposed to be included.

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be included. When I checked the trophy list for revelations, yesterday, I saw a trophy that said something like "control every city in the Mediterranean defense, excluding Rhode", which from my point of view, mean it's possible to control Rhode in the Mediterranean defense. It's just not required for the obtantion of the trophy. ^-^

Yeah, that Ubi Club reward is basically just to unlock Rhodes. Not sure why it isn't specified as such.

Well, it seems you beat me to it. XD

Barrndawg
12-04-2016, 06:45 PM
Then their must be a problem with the reward because I just completed Revelations and Rhodes was never available to me. Plus I redeemed all of the Club rewards before even starting AC2. I wonder if other people have this problem and if a fix will happen?