PDA

View Full Version : Xbox-Steep link seems to be a bit broken [Missing DLC, not unlocking Achievements]

DeviantShark
12-04-2016, 10:35 AM
Basically the title says it all. I do not get a single achievement, plus my Moonlight-DLC chellanges are not ingame.
I don't know on which side the flaw exists, ubisoft's or microsofts, but since the game is new it feels like this might be a steep-problem.
I did however receive those 10.000 credits, so this is really strange.

Here can I get help for that?

Best Regards

Ubi-P4in
12-04-2016, 10:56 AM
Hey there, have you completed the Light the Way and Paranormal challenges? In regards to the achievements we do not have control to unlock these, can you please advise which achievements have not unlocked?

DeviantShark
12-04-2016, 11:09 AM
Hey! Thank's for the quick response

First of all: I can't complete the challenges, since they are simply not there. I have used the link in this reddit-thread to find the exact locations (https://www.reddit.com/r/Steep/comments/5g4zxd/psa_how_to_unlock_moonlight_costumes/) but they are not showing up, like if i didn't purchase the DLC.

As for the achievements... none of them. I got a grand 0/1000, like if I didn't own the game, even though i obviously do (since, you know, I payed it and then I played it ;) )

Also, the reddit thread suggests that I am not the only person not being able to access the DLC.

DeviantShark
12-04-2016, 04:51 PM
Just so that others can read it (if the same error exists). I partially fixed this issue by factory-resetting the console, then installing steep again and making sure that the add-ons (freestyle pack, snowman-outfit and steep moonlight pack) are installed.

This did not solve the achievement tracker issue, however, this might actually be MS specific problems, so basically stuff should be fine now.

next time, ill go for pc versions.