PDA

View Full Version : Game Freezes every now and then, then resumes gameplay like nothing happened

FlexMyBuns
12-04-2016, 08:54 AM
This isn't just me. It also happens to friends who I talk to in discord, ESPECIALLY while streaming. Apparently my CPU reaches 100% from what I came to the conclusion. But it makes no sense why the CPU goes to 100% when I'm just repeating the same challenge over and over and over and that's not changing the area at all and it doesn't freeze those times. You could say it's OBS (the broadcasting software)... but it's not since it happened without the software (OBS) open and I wasn't streaming. I was just playing the game.

My computer specs (which should be able to run the game at high/ultra @ 60FPS but does not since it's poorly optimized and/or coded to use your CPU for things that you GPU should be doing the work)

CPU: i5-4690k @ 3.5Ghz (Maxes out @ 100% in task manager every ~2 - 5 minutes while streaming. Happened twice without streaming)
GPU: R9 390 (Uses only 5231MB / 8169 MB VRAM @ Ultra everything)
Memory: 8GB (which also almost gets maxed out @ 90% in task viewer, but that's expected since triple A games with good graphics and especially this huge of a map at once should be 8GB or more)

FYI normally my CPU reaches max 80% while streaming.

Yea it just did it again. I looked at task manager to see my cpu and it goes from 80%, computer freezes, and then goes to 100%. I've even set all the graphics to low quality to see if that would fix it (because maybe my cpu is just maxing out or something since streaming is CPU heavy)... Yea no.... it's the game and a bug.

Ubi-P4in
12-04-2016, 01:21 PM
Hello there, does the freeze happen for a set period of time? Can you please submit a support ticket here (https://support.ubi.com)and please include a DxDiag and MSINFO report? For information on how to save the reports you can find steps here (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000023904/How-To-Submit-Dxdiag-Msinfo/).

FlexMyBuns
12-04-2016, 07:21 PM
Alright. I did so. I hope this gets fixed. It's really annoying and happens often if I want to stream. :/ Not so often when I'm not streaming but I know that streaming isn't the problem.

iJoebotz
12-04-2016, 09:46 PM
I know for a fact this game is leaking memory on multiple pcs.

stuntstunter-
12-04-2016, 09:55 PM
gmae crashes so far when i equip the giraffe or tiger outfit. but is fine when not epuiped. also outfits or any gear dont save upon exiting of the game

Jeyhzo
12-18-2016, 08:20 PM
This isn't just me. It also happens to friends who I talk to in discord, ESPECIALLY while streaming. Apparently my CPU reaches 100% from what I came to the conclusion. But it makes no sense why the CPU goes to 100% when I'm just repeating the same challenge over and over and over and that's not changing the area at all and it doesn't freeze those times. You could say it's OBS (the broadcasting software)... but it's not since it happened without the software (OBS) open and I wasn't streaming. I was just playing the game.

My computer specs (which should be able to run the game at high/ultra @ 60FPS but does not since it's poorly optimized and/or coded to use your CPU for things that you GPU should be doing the work)

CPU: i5-4690k @ 3.5Ghz (Maxes out @ 100% in task manager every ~2 - 5 minutes while streaming. Happened twice without streaming)
GPU: R9 390 (Uses only 5231MB / 8169 MB VRAM @ Ultra everything)
Memory: 8GB (which also almost gets maxed out @ 90% in task viewer, but that's expected since triple A games with good graphics and especially this huge of a map at once should be 8GB or more)

FYI normally my CPU reaches max 80% while streaming.

Yea it just did it again. I looked at task manager to see my cpu and it goes from 80%, computer freezes, and then goes to 100%. I've even set all the graphics to low quality to see if that would fix it (because maybe my cpu is just maxing out or something since streaming is CPU heavy)... Yea no.... it's the game and a bug.

Happens to me as well. Sometimes I even have to restart PC just to get out of the game. I'm running max settings at like 110 FPS so I know it isn't my PC. Hopefully it gets fixed. Please let me know if you hear anything.