PDA

View Full Version : 1080 poor perform. *VRAM glitch!* SLI nonexistent *

SaddleBags69
12-04-2016, 03:42 AM
1080 GTX 8GB on ULTRA, 5200/8000 VRAM used, 144mhz refresh, numerous troubleshooting steps from basic to a bit advanced.

Issue is I get a good average of 55 fps and the noticable micro stutters/ jitteryness makes it unplayable when ULTRA.

1080 sli issue = VRAM used seems to multiply oddly when toggling settings. But at the end of the day after selecting ULTRA in SLI, it reports I am using 1100/8000 VRAM, which isnt noticing the 2nd card anyway. So, kinda poopy.

My rigs serious, no software issues, other major and minor titles run like they should with their own little issues of course but no major frame droppage like this title.

The only way I can play is default NO MSAA settings at around 80FPS which is cool, i mean it drops to 50's in trees but -- I mean nowhere near where it needs to be to be truly playable at ultra settings and even the default is a bit, as i said with trees n such, not fun at times.

Thank you for any information. At this point, I'm thinkin its just Nvidia havin yet to release their Steep ready driver...? maybe. Dunno.

Thanks again!!

Jamielinux
12-04-2016, 04:08 AM
You are going to have to wait for Nvidia to release the SLI profile for there cards, you can enable it but it needs works as the last driver was for the beta, there is still a few bugs with the Latest nvidia drivers and Steep.

SaddleBags69
12-04-2016, 06:25 AM
Ppl said they already did; got a response earlier on another thread, many agreeing the SLI works just fine but apparently 1080's are havin issues. Dunno exactly.

SaddleBags69
12-05-2016, 05:01 AM
So if I post cute pictures Ill get a response to my issue? Lemme go grab some cupcakes and unicorns, I got this!

SaddleBags69
12-05-2016, 06:59 AM
*DISREGARD*
Chalking this up as a final loss for DOOKIESOFT games, wont purchase another unless on BIG SALE.
Will wait for nVidia releases to 'fix' this issue. Or Ubi patches.
WIll keep my fingers crossed that you all use my money wisely LOL.
Will remember The Crew.