PDA

View Full Version : [PC] [BUG] New friends don't show up mid game

GenericError
12-04-2016, 03:31 AM
If you add someone while playing steep, it won't show up in game under the social tab until you restart the game (which I don't want to do because of outfits not saving).

And then you have to attempt to join through the Uplay overlay, which has never worked for me before, it joins you into the party but you can't see the other players in game, and in the menu it just shows loading icons where their names should be.

This bug has been in since the open beta.

Platform: PC

Ubi-P4in
12-04-2016, 03:40 PM
Hey, thank you for reporting. Could you please provide an image showing the issue?

GenericError
12-05-2016, 03:17 AM
Hey, thank you for reporting. Could you please provide an image showing the issue?

I would like to provide a screenshot or video but I can't really find anyone in game that easily, let alone someone who wants to add other players, it's empty most of the time which is a really big problem.
I haven't seen another player in maybe 10 hours in game.
There seriously needs to be some way to find other players and talk to them in game with a text chat system or something as most people don't have, or want to use their microphones in game.

I know that's a separate issue, but it's what is stopping me from documenting this issue.