PDA

View Full Version : can't finish mountain story! please help!

MrManquet
12-04-2016, 02:56 AM
Hello,

i went to all 5 places of this mountain story but it will not finish.. i don't know what to do.. can i restart the whole mountain story?

here's a video so ou know what i'm talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhFcDk1pn3s&feature=youtu.be

wkd80
12-04-2016, 05:34 AM
i had this problem on beta as well.

you need to hold down, i think it was "x" on the ps4 at the start of the run to activate then it will show the orange check point

MrManquet
12-04-2016, 09:17 AM
i had this problem on beta as well.

you need to hold down, i think it was "x" on the ps4 at the start of the run to activate then it will show the orange check point

as you see in the video: i did! i pressed x to activate the challenge/run again but i found all 5 places.. it should be completed but it doesn't.. :-(

Ubi-P4in
12-04-2016, 01:32 PM
Hey MrManquet, if possible could you try logging in with your account on another console (a friends?) and see if the completion occurs? You could also try deleting the local save data on your console and then launch the game again. This would not delete your progress.

MrManquet
12-04-2016, 07:04 PM
Hey MrManquet, if possible could you try logging in with your account on another console (a friends?) and see if the completion occurs? You could also try deleting the local save data on your console and then launch the game again. This would not delete your progress.

THANK YOU! i deleted the save data and it reset the challenge!! :-)