PDA

View Full Version : Steep Gold Edition for Xbox One, No code for Moonlight pack

lilPete67
12-04-2016, 02:40 AM
I predordered my copy of the Gold Edition for Steep from Game Stop. After not receiving my code, I contacted my local Game Stop and they said they could do anything about it. I then talked to multiple Ubisoft support agents and they sent me to Microsoft. I then talked to a support agent there, and no answer. I just want to know what happened and where my code is. Any news would be helpful, Thanks.

UbiJurassic
12-04-2016, 03:04 AM
I predordered my copy of the Gold Edition for Steep from Game Stop. After not receiving my code, I contacted my local Game Stop and they said they could do anything about it. I then talked to multiple Ubisoft support agents and they sent me to Microsoft. I then talked to a support agent there, and no answer. I just want to know what happened and where my code is. Any news would be helpful, Thanks.

Hey lilPete, did you preorder to get the Moonlight pack or just buy the Gold Edition without preorder. Preordering gives players immediate access to unlock the Moonlight pack in-game, while the Gold Edition will provide players with the Moonlight pack at a later point.

Edit: Sorry, I just saw that you pre-ordered it. I'm currently forwarding it to the team and investigating the issue.

UbiJurassic
12-04-2016, 03:26 AM
Hey again, lilPete. If you preordered a physical copy of the game through a physical store (such as a Gamestop location), you will need to contact the retailer if the preorder code wasn't included when you got the game.The only way you would need to contact Microsoft is if you preordered it digitally through the Xbox Store.

lilPete67
12-04-2016, 06:02 PM
Hey again, lilPete. If you preordered a physical copy of the game through a physical store (such as a Gamestop location), you will need to contact the retailer if the preorder code wasn't included when you got the game.The only way you would need to contact Microsoft is if you preordered it digitally through the Xbox Store.

I did contact my local store. They told me that they couldn't do anything about it and to contact you guys.

UbiJurassic
12-05-2016, 12:48 AM
I did contact my local store. They told me that they couldn't do anything about it and to contact you guys.

Hey lilPete, if you can private message me a picture of you receipt showing that you preordered, I'll forward it along and see if we can get that taken care of for you :D

Hugger0Naught
12-05-2016, 02:36 AM
I am having the same issue as well, I still don't have access to the moonlight pack and haven't gotten a code.

UbiJurassic
12-06-2016, 12:36 AM
I am having the same issue as well, I still don't have access to the moonlight pack and haven't gotten a code.

Alright, I'll private message you and see if we can get this sorted out.