PDA

View Full Version : Game shutting down the network, as it seems

Tails41347
12-04-2016, 02:02 AM
Since the beta and yet today, I having some problem with this game.

I start the game, going through the tutorial and into the Online section, everything goes fine. An hour or two, every players disappear and the game go disconnecting, Game tries to reconnect but fails. Tab myself out of the game and notice that my network got cut off. Trying to restart the network, that doesn't work. I restarting my computer, that works!
And now trying to play the game again is quite crazy, sometimes the game goes into the warning screen at start and then just freezes, and sometimes it goes just fine. It's like the game sometimes want to work or not want to work. And when the game want to work, it goes into the game with my character just fine, but after a few hours or so, the connection with the network dies off again, just like before.

I never had any similar problem with any games but this. I wonder if it has something to do with how the game trying to load something from the servers, well I'm not sure about that.

I do have some of the Uplay logs, which I found very interesting. But the crash logs for the game are empty. The rest of the logs haven't been changed for a while and some of them are way to personally, such as my IP, I believe?
But I don't know where to upload those. I can't put them here because they do take a lot of text on this page, even adding as "Code". Uploading over to the Pastebin.com is to much for a free membership. If someone knows a better site to upload these logs, please tell me!
I could send this via email to the community, but i though it could be nice to adding this on the forum, so if someone has the similar problem would be able to find this. Because why not. Sharing is caring, right?

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
CPU: AMD FX(tm)-8150 Eight-Core Processor 3.60 GHz
GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series
RAM: 16 GB
Connection Speed: Around 100/100 Mpbs (Sweden)
Connection Type: Wired
Controller Connected: No