PDA

View Full Version : season pass not downloading

camdon2010
12-04-2016, 01:15 AM
I pre ordered the gold edition for the ps4 and get it home and put in the code and it gives me the credits but will not download the season pass and i cant access the moonlight pack or the other sports. i payed all this money on a game that dosent even work i am beyond upset with the whole thing and really just want my money back that paid please let me know asap

GenericError
12-04-2016, 01:24 AM
To get the outfits you still need to complete the challenges, for example with the skeleton glowing outfit you need to complete the Paranormal race, here: http://i.imgur.com/J7oXkHM.png

You can check what races you need to complete by hovering over the item in the Riders tab in the pause menu, then you should be able to press a button to go to the challenge you need to complete to unlock the item.

The other sports, such as the rocket flying and sledding are not yet released. So you have to wait for them to be released before you can use them.

VaeliusNoctu
12-04-2016, 02:00 AM
aahhh good to know spares me open a Thread i searched this adrenalin pack stuff too. Thx!