PDA

View Full Version : I'm Stuck on Loading Screen

Mr.LuVu
12-03-2016, 07:49 PM
After 20 hour, I can't open my game. Its write 3/3 loading then stuck. Background environment, advice pop-up and music still play...
Help me pls :(

UbiNoty
12-04-2016, 12:32 AM
Hi Luvu!

What platform are you running it on? If you're on PC and ordered a physical copy you might need to download and install the Day 1 patch. I'd suggest submitting a ticket to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Games/5018) and they can help you figure it out. Also I'll be moving this thread into the tech support forums and you might find some help there! :D

Mr.LuVu
12-04-2016, 04:25 AM
Hi Luvu!

What platform are you running it on? If you're on PC and ordered a physical copy you might need to download and install the Day 1 patch. I'd suggest submitting a ticket to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Games/5018) and they can help you figure it out. Also I'll be moving this thread into the tech support forums and you might find some help there! :D

I turned on the game and did not leave the installation screen for about 5 hours.
I sent a ticket. But the tickets for the weekends are not checked. I think it's ridiculous. How does a brand like Ubisoft work on weekends?
Also, I do not know what the "day 1 package" you are talking about is.
Edit: I do not want to lose 23 level character. If any problem is solved. Is my character deleted?
My platform is PC - My game on Steam

GenericError
12-04-2016, 05:38 AM
I turned on the game and did not leave the installation screen for about 5 hours.
I sent a ticket. But the tickets for the weekends are not checked. I think it's ridiculous. How does a brand like Ubisoft work on weekends?
Also, I do not know what the "day 1 package" you are talking about is.
Edit: I do not want to lose 23 level character. If any problem is solved. Is my character deleted?
My platform is PC - My game on Steam

In Steam go to your game library and right click Steep then click properties, go to the "Local Files" tab, then click on "Verify integrity of game cache...". It might take a little while but that could be a way to fix the issue.

Otherwise you may need to redownload the game, this will not delete your character as it is stored on the Ubisoft servers, and will be redownloaded when you launch the game again. The only thing that may be lost are you settings, such as graphics and control schemes, I'm not sure about that though.

Mr.LuVu
12-04-2016, 07:22 AM
In Steam go to your game library and right click Steep then click properties, go to the "Local Files" tab, then click on "Verify integrity of game cache...". It might take a little while but that could be a way to fix the issue.

Otherwise you may need to redownload the game, this will not delete your character as it is stored on the Ubisoft servers, and will be redownloaded when you launch the game again. The only thing that may be lost are you settings, such as graphics and control schemes, I'm not sure about that though.

I already:
-Verified my files
- Reinstall Steep and Ubisoft
- Restart pc etc.

Problem is very different I think... My games open normally then I prees button for start. Everything is going as it should. Is not crash, does not give an error. But its not skip loading... I will take video too!

Mr.LuVu
12-04-2016, 07:51 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNfeyP0hZW0

GenericError
12-04-2016, 09:08 AM
Try disabling your anti-virus and firewall, and also make sure the Windows Firewall is disabled. Then try it again and say if that works or not.

BANJER78
12-04-2016, 09:19 AM
Bought the game. Played about 3hrs. Then getting errer DE-005-03 and can't connect to servers anymore.

Please fix this asap!!!!

Mr.LuVu
12-04-2016, 09:57 AM
Try disabling your anti-virus and firewall, and also make sure the Windows Firewall is disabled. Then try it again and say if that works or not.

Same sh*t! I cant pass loading...

Ubi-P4in
12-04-2016, 11:48 AM
Mr.LuVu, please PM me with your support ticket number. Can you also try deleting the configuration file found in the default location below?

MyDocuments/MyGames/STEEP/UplayProfileID/Steep.ini

Once deleted please launch again and let me know if the issue remains. Thanks.

Mr.LuVu
12-04-2016, 12:03 PM
Mr.LuVu, please PM me with your support ticket number. Can you also try deleting the configuration file found in the default location below?

MyDocuments/MyGames/STEEP/UplayProfileID/Steep.ini

Once deleted please launch again and let me know if the issue remains. Thanks.

I did what you said already, but the problem continues. Also, I sent the case number by pm. Please, solve it as quick as you can.

Mr.LuVu
12-05-2016, 06:32 PM
Thx everyone! I already can't play Steep ^-^

HOoD868
12-05-2016, 06:55 PM
Well I don't even get pass the little window with Logo before it should go to fullscreen mode, I already tried literally everything I could find and it still not even will start up the game, most of the times it keeps stucking in this little window or it opens the little window and instantly crashes...sadtimes :(

Mr.LuVu
12-06-2016, 02:53 PM
Ubisoft support center is 1st class! They told me "I am sorry to say that laptops are not officially supported."

I sent my Refund order to Steam... I have more than 20+ hour played but Steam should accept my order.

brotherofmetal2
12-25-2016, 08:08 AM
God I wish UBISOFT would go out of their way to answer this specific post I am about to make on their forums:

Wow, UBI has REALLY dropped the ball lately. I haven't seen a single patch released from this game since the day 1 patch. And even if there was and I happen to not recall it, we can safely say that they haven't been releasing NEARLY enough patches that they should be with this game because of how uterly far gone from being a bad PC port this game is. We should have seen MUCH more patches released by now, Steep is in OBVIOUS need of more support and I cannot express how horrible of a state this clearly under cooked product is.

Ubisoft has been releasing one atrocity after another since the release of Assassin's Creed Unity. It took about a year after Far Cry 4 was released to finaly be a decent PC port when the 1.09 patch came out. A F#%*ING YEAR! This is a joke, and Ubisoft makes the damn industry more of a joke for it as a result.

You done f*(&ed it up.

Here's to another year.