PDA

View Full Version : Xbox one s controller button layout changes during the game?

Joe12351
12-03-2016, 07:05 PM
Hey Guys,

I have this weird issue that with my xbox one s controller for the pc that controll scheme changes during the game.

This happen like during certain moves whereas my jump button becomes the brake button....

Then after messing around all my buttons it does work again..

Does anybody else expierenced those issues? Is there a workaround this really annoying bug..

Cheers.

Ubi-P4in
12-04-2016, 02:13 PM
Hello there, does this happen every time you play and does it happen on any event in particular? Could you also please try deleting the configuration file found in the default location below?

MyDocuments/MyGames/STEEP/UplayProfileID/Steep.ini

Please let me know if the issue persists after trying this.

Joe12351
12-09-2016, 05:06 PM
Hello Ubi-P4in,

The errro still occurs even after deleting the folder named above... Furthermore I found out that those issue only keep happening when the xbox one s controller is connected via bluetooth to the pc.

While pluging in the micro usb cable I dont receive any of those controll scheme changes.

Those layout changes happen irregular while I start a challenge in between and so fore.. I think it has something to do with certain button combination but I could not find the pattern yet...

The changes mostly revert back after I hammer some seconds wildly all the buttons triggers on the gamepad..

Yet I cannot find any other person encountering the same issues.

The Bluetooth device used on the pc is coming from my Asus Maximus IV Extreme Motherboard.
Bluetooth V2.1+EDR @Source: https://www.asus.com/de/ROG-Republic-Of-Gamers/MAXIMUS_IV_EXTREME/specifications/

Driver are up to date according to Windows.

Onny...
01-22-2017, 02:50 AM
If you google xbox bluetooth steep a bunch of people have the same issue dating back to November. I just purchased this game and I'm also having this issue and it's very frustrating. It looks like it doesn't matter what bluetooth ****le you have, its just everyone with a bluetooth xbox controller